Monday, May 16, 2011

Old Yeller & Horsey

It's KEVIN McDONALD'S BIRTHDAY! *CONFETTI* *STREAMERS* *FREE CAKE*

Kevin has always been my favorite Kid. His voice in Joymakers sounds JUST like a party horn, which gave me hours of amusement when I was younger. As time went on and I found out more about the individual guys in the troupe I still liked Kevin the most. His dorky charm, passive aggressive nature and ability to put himself between arguments made me love him all the more.

One of my favorite sketches he was in (no idea who wrote them) from when I was younger was the Old Yeller series. Something about the blood really cracked me up.



After this there's a sketch with a guy playing the dog but I can't find that one on YouTube.  Then there's this sketch. Isn't Dave cute...

No comments: