Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brian's Bombshell

My computer has been broken for a week or so now, which means no internet when I get home. That also means no tv, because all of my tv viewing comes from online sites. So at some point this week I put my Kids in the Hall DVDs in and went to town. I've been watching all the commentaries, clips from the Rivoli, tour DVDs and the regular seasons.

So the obsession is back. It's hard to believe the tour was three years ago already. 

To get back in the swing of things, the sketch that is becoming my overall favorite. There have always been a few sketches that are at the top. Joymakers, Comfortable and the one with Tony on the subway. But the writing in this one is just amazing. The long speech about clutching coupons for soap and crackers and hacking up blood. It's fantastic!

No comments: