Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kids In The Hall Update

One of my heros, Conan O'Brien mentioned The Kids In The Hall in this interview from the 100 Most Creative People In Business 2011 list.

This is from the Same Guys New Dresses documentary about their tour in 2000. A clip of the guys going on Conan's show after Scott backed out. My favorite moment of the doc.



They got a mention from Jon Hamm here. Beautiful with good taste in comedy? Could it be?

Kevin McDonald & Scott Thompson have a show together- tickets up for Chicago already. 230 seat venue. I'll see if I can find anywhere else on the 'tour'?

And Dave's show has been picked up by CBS. "How to Be a Gentleman," has been described as a younger version of "The Odd Couple". Hope it survives the cut throat world of television now. More than that I hope Dave does some writing for the show.

Found most of this information here.

No comments: