Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bike Courier & Drunk Chick from Winnipeg

Slings & Arrows is a show written by Mark McKinney, Susan Coyne, & Bob Martin and stars Don McKellar as Darren Nichols. Don plays the Bike Courier in this sketch. He's a fantastic Canadian actor, who plays one of my favorite characters in S&A. If you're not familiar with the show, go find it. Online, video store, anywhere! It's fantastic. I actually bought it before I saw it, and then ran out to get the next two seasons the moment I could. It helps if you're familiar with Shakespeare's works, but you don't have to be. I also have a theatre background (production, not performance) so I really relate to the Maria character played by Catherine Fitch the sweet drunk girl from Winnipeg. :)

It's an excellent show, HIGHLY suggested.





The final sketch in this series stars Andrew Miller (who I know by being a David Hewlett fan) from Cube.
But I don't see it online right now... I'll message the person who uploaded these clips and see if they have it.

No comments: