Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gavin: Jehovah's Witnesses

Don't know if you've ever had the pleasure of being contacted by a Jehovah's Witness... but it's pretty special. I'm always very nice because what they are doing isn't easy, and I feel bad for them sometimes because they must have so many doors slammed in their face.
Once I was so nice that the girl came back the next week and brought her whole group. I just didn't answer the door that time. To be fair, it was 9am on a Saturday and I was still in my bath robe.

Maybe if they had looked like Dave and Mark I would have let them in. :)

Gavin: Jehovah's Witnesses



And now... Richard Simmons!
When I was a kid I loved Richard Simmons, and I hate to say I still kinda do. It seems to me he and the Jehovah's Witnesses have some things in common. It's not an easy job, and he gets a lot of doors shut in his face, but he's nice. ;)
If you like Who's Line... watch this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That episode of Whose line still makes me laugh harder than any other one. And I love Kevin McDonald in this Gavin sketch haha