Friday, August 29, 2008

Gavin: Jehovah's Witnesses Live!

This is what I like to call a transition.

From Gavin week, to LIVE weekend.

This is the same sketch that I posted yesterday, but this time... It's from a live performance! It's a good if you've already seen it, because the giggling and camera shaking make it a bit hard to understand at times, but it's still worth a viewing. I can't blame the camera person, I would have been doing the same thing.

The first time I saw them I thought Kevin and Mark had put on each other's pants backstage in the dark during a quick change, but when I saw them the second time they were the same way. Now I wonder if it was a mix up and the kept it, or if it was an early idea. They really look like the other guy's pants, not just pants they made to look crazy.

Also you'll notice that Dave and Kevin switched places and that the dad isn't in this one.

Gavin: Jehovah's Witnesses Live!

No comments: