Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Romeo

Welcome to the Kids In The Hall, Clip of the Day blog.

I started doing this month ago on my personal blog, but I decided to post where everyone can watch and enjoy.

So let me set some things straight before I begin.

-I do not have a problem showing these clips. I didn't upload them, I'm not making any money from this blog, and I own everything the Kids have ever put on DVD, so there is no guilt.

-I highly suggest everyone gets a copy of the DVD's for themselves. This blog will not be a DVD replacement, there aren't enough clips for that. It's simply a place to go once a day and get a laugh.


Really I just want to keep the KITH wave going now that the tour is done, and I want a place where friends of mine who don't know the Kids can learn about them, and enjoy their clips.


So for the first post I thought it was appropriate to show a clip from the pilot.

Romeo

The guys talk about this in the commentary, but you can see Bruce say the lines of the others, even to their face. Watch for it!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's one of my favorites! :D

(Yes, this is Julie from LJ.)